It’s important because girls are changing their minds for their colors every day. Save time, before you meet with the Florist make sure you have your bride’s maid’s dress color chosen. You will have a better idea of what your wedding day color will look like.
Finding flowers that are in season will save you a lot of money. Be careful of strong fragrance, allergies and nerves with smell can interrupt your wedding. The Wedding Day weather has a lot to do with what flowers can be put outside.
When getting a quote make sure you are clear on the amount of bouquets and corsages, etc. Will there be any other fees incurred for upgrades, exotics or other décor. Ask if your florist has more than one wedding that day. You don’t want them to be rushed or overloaded for your special day.
Some need to know questions for your Florist:
- Do you offer flower upgrades and exotics?
- Do you bring your arrangements already completed?
- Is there a fee for placing rose petals at the ceremony?
- Is there a fee for driving to the church?
- Do you have a photo album I can view online?
- Do you list all your upgrades/options on your website?
Last but not least, we can talk about your wedding venue DJ.